"i must kneel to fight" -ben harper

"i must kneel to fight" -ben harper*

"two days cannot be lived: yesterday and the day after you die." -john piper*

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Somewhere out there

Remember the 1980's movie, "An American Tail," starring the cute little mouse, Fievel. I enjoy the song from the movie entitled, "Somewhere out there." I was thinking tonight of that song and the line:
"And even though I know how very far apart we are,
it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star."


These are emotional thoughts/lyrics because I often think and picture Andy worshipping the same God and it helps to think that we are both underneath the same big God. This is the same thought that we share with all believers as we are connected daily by our lives living in worship.

currently listening to:
silence

dinner:
creamy shrimp over angel hair, spinach, fresh local strawberries

currently reading:
book of ephesians, john
the privilege of persecution

today grateful for:
my boys
worship
the bible
peace
unity
music
provision

No comments: