"i must kneel to fight" -ben harper

"i must kneel to fight" -ben harper*

"two days cannot be lived: yesterday and the day after you die." -john piper*

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

day 15

Today is day 15 in my February project and as of today I am 5 days behind in my postings. Today I will not be posting my Feb. count as I have not tallied my previous non-posting days counts. Something in my brain starts to get anxious when I fall behind organizationally. I will have a more detailed post hopefully very soon. We went out of town to see my mother and celebrate her 85th birthday. We had a delightful weekend and our Valentine's Day was one of the most enjoyable since Andy died--so I will be posting additional details later. Needless to say, focusing on others with God's love made the past 5 days light and joyful on my heart.

Currently listening to:
coffee brewing

Dinner (last night):
a covered dish potluck at our bereavement meeting

Currently reading:
the Sunday newspaper from the big city-usually takes me a few days to read
John
1John


Today grateful for:
good health
my boys
working automobiles
God's provision
a warm house
my mother
purpose
Godly friends who love us

my students
coffee
the Word

No comments: